September 5, 2010

50 followers

Well, it's Sunday, so the photoblog is taking a break for the weekend.

I just wanted to give a big shout out to my first 50 followers... I can't believe I managed to do that in little over 72 hours! That's motivation right there to keep my efforts going.

In related news, I'm going to update this blog with pictures M-F. Saturday and Sunday will be my wildcards, as you can see I posted a pic yesterday and today was text update time. I'm also looking into opening up the blog to reader submissions, but for now I have plenty to post so don't worry... I'm not going anywhere soon!

As for the people showing me love, it means a lot to me, and I will make sure I keep up to date with all of you.

Peace out

-Drea

10 comments:

WakeOfBuzzards said...

Congrats! I can't wait to see where this blog is going!

Anonymous said...

Sweet. Make that 51 ;)

Chris said...

Thanks for the comment. Let me know if you love my page, I love your page today (;

http://milkylink.blogspot.com said...

Awesome love for your followers dude!

David Davidson said...

Doing my daily rounds!

Discerning Gentleman said...

hmm, your post has got me thinking...

Adrian Larsson said...

Gratz! :)
Keep on posting, I love this! :)

Dee said...

awesome :)

Stopping in daily to show my love! Show it back :)

Dee xx

http://theresamouseunderyourpillow.blogspot.com/

Light Weight Baby! said...

very interesting! need moar posts from you...

joker said...

following
http://marketengine.blogspot.com

Post a Comment